Things that hurt
- being unsure of how someone feels about you
- feeling like they are mad at you
- being misunderstood by people you care about
- being judged by people you care about
- feeling like you lost something that was never yours
- feeling like you’re doing too much
- thinking you aren’t doing enough
- not knowing if you should say something
- worried about what they’ll think if you do say it
- feeling like you care more than they do
- What I mean: You are one of the best friends I've ever had. The level on which we connect baffles me. I'm so so happy that I can share my interests, secrets, guilt, faults, joys, and insecurities with you in confidence and receive encouragement to improve and keep being better, and I'm comfortable with the ease with which I can reciprocate those feelings and that support to you as well. We make a great team and I'm really fortunate to have you in my life.
- What I say: u lil shit
true friends don’t judge each other
they judge other people
I miss Break dancing :’(
Someday, I will have someone who truly appreciates me for being there. They’ll understand the efforts I put towards them, show how much I care and love them, make sure they understand my compassion for them, everything. I will have someone who adores me for the small things I do and love me for the things I believe and stand for. Someday, I hope to find this person who I can really call mine and make them love me.
- police officer: where'd you hide the body
- me: that's a secret i'll never tell xoxo gossip girl
NOPE STOPi cannot handle this
That sticks around no matter what. Even people people push me away or treat me like crap, I’d try to take it even if it hurts me. I’m an idiot.